Changes for v0.5.0 alpha 1
* suppressed uninitialized memory read
* corrected display bug in transfers
* suppressed bug in creation of cache directories
* suppressed uninitialized memory due to empty cache file
* corrected invalid memory read due to bad deletion method in std::map
* suppressed some uninitialised memory reads
* add error info when gpg password is wrong
* add gpg password static store when gpg password callback is called
* added for indicator change Folder icons
* solve a bug when the tmpcfg directory already exists under windows
* added security check
* suppressed possible SIGSEGV due to null information in certificate
* improved display of turtle routing info, corrected some minor compilation issues
* made the age indicator functional, by recursively changing color of directory/files
* use CreatForumMsg when replying from News Feed
* re implement chat parsing for urls. External web browser call might not work on some systems
* fixed to show for Folders Type Folder, and set root is decorated to not download a dir when want expand it.
* fix a bug in quick start wizard
* added some security checks to turtle router
* add new info to infodialog
* redesign cert generation
* set private key trust to full when the validity was unknown
* solve a bug with gpg private key validity unknown
* fix a bug wich stops multiple connection against the same peer
* set a default Avatar when Friend has no Avatar for Privat Chat.
* corrected issue in display of download/upload progress
* Msg forums are now signed by ssl certs
* corrected bug about display/selection of anonymous files
* add gpg authentication everytime we got an ssl auth error
* Added to send own Shared File as link to Public Chat
* Added attaching files to Public Chat via Button/Drag and Drop
* in message composer, connected peers are colored in blue
* factorized and cleaned the common code between fistore.cc and fimonitor.cc,
- improved the stability of FileIndex,
- improved the display in RemoteDirModel
* store file certs as .rsc extension*
* changed the Date Format to dd.MM.yyyy for Messages
* update start wizard, change gui settings directory into ssl profile directory (RestroShare.conf)
* added NETWORK_WIDE flag to remote dir model download
* added file priority strategy based on which files are requested first. This provides:
- equal file speed for files with equal (source,priority)
- effective priority speed for file of same source but different priority
* removed state variable load/save from turtle, as it's not needed anymore (FileRequest re-opens tunnels as needed)
* manage availability per peer instead of per file type: direct peer ids always assume file availability, while turtle tunnels don't
* added Chunk size and Number of Chunks to DetailsDialog
* solve a bug with gpg signature summary
* add input validator for gpg key gen
* improved peer name info in cachestrapper, gence improving dir names in file lists
* added Copy and Send retroshare links for Search
* reduce the reading access to gpgme
* added regular cleaning of inactive chunks and slices, so that they can be treated by a different peer
* fixed don't send an empty gpg key in p3disc
* Added Attach File feature for Messages
* added RS_FILE_HINTS_NETWORK_WIDE for SubFileItem
* added a icon for SSL item when connected
* add the possibility to create a gpg key for new profile
* add a check button to hide unconnected friends
* update display of the profilewidget tab in peersdialog
* don't send gpg key when all the ssl childs are on no disc or when we got no ssl child of it
* ask disc info when adding a new friend
* removing of own gpg key as friend when not necessary
* Added a new CreateChannelMsg Dialog as replacement for GeneralMessage for Channels.
* add key generation at startup if no gpg key found
* Added Timestamp for each Channel Message
* fixed up file attachement to forum msgs
* fixed startup password handling, so that it wont ask for passwd again, hence preventing deadlocks when the gui is running
* added to Send RetroShare link as html format for Messages
* added to can download from Messages when clicked on link.
* added when start connection attempt then change icon on location.
* added functionnality to complain when a download is initiated over a file already in download, or in the HD
* fixed downloading of links attached to forums
* adding a deleted ssl friends persistence in p3disc to avoid getting back a friend we just deleted
* fix a bug when removing friends
* Added attaching files feature for Forums.
* add a ssl check that the peer isn't already connected
* change mutex lock in authgpg to avoid deadlock
* send just connected peer info to all others
* implementation of p3disc with new gpg key management
* implement the remove friend for gpg key, and improve the tranfer of ip address from a dummy peer to a normal peer
* change the design of the connect friends wizard
* change the cert to gpg + some ssl details
* show correct location when adding an sl cert
* solve a bug in the load list af connect mgr
* add persistence of accepted gpg key to connect with
* remove the ssl cert storage. Big rewrite of ssl cert and friend management
* allow ssl connection with a new cert, ad a friend when happening
* implement the trust settings in the gui
* make peer detail gui work for the gpg and the ssl id
* make peer details work for GPG key in the network view gui
* remove the store of the pgp password
* implemented the sign, trust and validitty functionnality in authGPG. Fix a singleton bug for authGPG and authSSL
* fix a bug in rsinit with pgp name
* added flags to file request: RS_FILE_HINTS_ASSUME_AVAILABILITY to not wait/ask for chunk maps.
- Used for cache transfer and also whenever the turtle traffic is not involved, such as chat file exchange,
- and RS_FILE_HINTS_NETWORK_WIDE to force using turtle routing for traffic.
* Implemented chunk-based file transfer from partial sources. This in particular means:
- exchange of chunk availability maps from different peers
- correct handling of what is available to which source before asking the data
- correct display of chunks in the progress bars
- generalised the use of compressed chunk maps
- removed the size parameters from the hash search functions
* added Reply to Author feature for each Forum Message
* added Quick Start Wizard
* added DetailsDialog for Transfers
* added allowed Messages Information for each Forum if its a Anonymous or Authenticated Forum
* added Smiley Support when creating new Forum Message
* fix a bug in peer display
* added when no Thread selected clear Forum Name ,Post Text and Thread Title
* added when switched Thread then clear last Post Text and Thread Title
* added a generic RsItem to the turtle router and the methods to route it. This makes the code much more elegant.
* suppressed a cross mutex lock bug that happened rarely while digging tunnels
* changed FileDetails in ftServer so that it's now possiblt to search for hashes of files being downloaded
* improved the search code in ftdatamultiplex
* added some comments to the turtle code
* added Popularity/Date to Forum Details
* Added Forum Details Dialog
* show Popularity as ToolTip, removed not usefull items which stretches the Forums list
* added use for Authd forum a different forum icon
* Added setFocus feature, when creating new Thread or Reply Message change the Focus
* suspending the auth code in p3distrib to allow forum messages to display.
* implemented a visualisation for currently handled chunks, availability maps, and transfer info
* implemented transfer protocol for chunk availability maps between peers (not enabled yet though)
* don't do a tunnell connect attempt when already connected through a tunnel
* use siglen -1 for both gpg2 and gpg1 verify signature
* Add heartbeat (an empty packet, wich is 100 bytes long) in p3disc every 4 seconds
* start listener not immediately after net reset to avoid connection flickering.
* stop ssl listening when already connected
* stop sending data when ssl read returns 0
* The external ip address is now set when a peer is connected if there is no upnp or extadrfinder
* change packet version for rsdisc
* fix a bug with ip serialization when ip or port is 0
* add serializiont of own ipaddress list in rsdiscitem
* send own ip address list with p3disc
* change the way we handle our own address when recieving a disc item
* fix a bug for own disc item and address list
* fix a bug when connected through a tunnel
* add a break in case ipAddressList don't deserialize correctly
* add current local and external address to ip list
* fix a bug in the udp timeout
* DHT disabled, remove DHT from the gui
* perform a net reset when network config is changed
* change the address selection of udp connection
* Add the tunneling connection.
* Implemented load/save of chunk maps for current downloads.
* added a ChunkMap class responsible for allocating new chunks to be downloaded, according to
- a given chunk strategy
- the availablility map of each source
- Integrated this into ftFileCreator
- added gui menu in file transfer+right click to change the chunk strategy: streaming vs. random
* Added consistent display of chunk map
* Modified and renamed the taskGraphPainterWidget to display info about currently selected file transfers.
* Added a parent page widget (class RsAutoUpdatePage) to handle auto-update.
* check to see a peer is connected before doing a net reset.
* remove upnp mapping before adding new ones
* fix a bug when removing 1 from a zero siglen
* simplified and improve ip list for connect attempt. Show the ip in the gui
* add port filtering if 0 for address list
* add address list to gui
* add the ip list to the connect attemps
* implemented the ipAddressList methods
* change to only one ip list instead of one local and one remote
* added the serializing of ip adress list, and the process to ad ip to the list when a connection is made to a peer
* fix a bug when closing RS for upnp
* update of network dialog when peer address was manualy changed.
* display the best available ip for peers in the gui, instead of 0.0.0.0. This does only affect the gui, not the way ips are trusted and propagated.
* setup reconnexion time to 5 seconds after reset
* added reset of current connexions and force-reconnect when network configuration changes.
* added dynamic local and external ip reconfiguration. I still need to reset connexions when changing ips.
* made the passwd dialog call Qt-independent (thanks to notifyBase)
* added gpgme and gpg error includes for win32
* added a QTDialog for the gpg key passphrase input
* fix uninitialized pointer fir libupnp
* improving safe upnp shutdown
* rewrite connection manager
* improved stun check
* improve time for initialisation of upnp
* store exaddr from upnp to stun
* improved stun failure resistance
* added network reset ehancement for stun and udp
* added reset net status when shutingdown
* added loopback network interface compatibility
* added new method for external upnp address
* change back the engine setting. Now it should work with gpg1 and gpg2
* fix the length of the encrypting ssl passphrase
* remove the pgp/password fields for start dialog
* set gpg2 engine for gpgme
* change ssl password encryption to non symmetric
* added new/old age indicator for shared files
* added functionality to edit your own Personal message on Label click
* suppressed sigsegv when deleting an unallocated object
* fixed exchange of custom strings.
* fixed the update of avatars in the various chat dialogs
* added a "peer is typing" function to the group chat.
* fixed up avatar exchange between peers
* Added and ToolTip's For Avatar Button
* added StatusMessage Dialog
* added functionality to store own status to chat.cfg and to gui settings
* added timers for update own status/avatar faster
* edited ProfileWidget to open from there the StatusMessage Dialog
* added code for storing and sending a custom status string (for e.g. saying "I'm not here now") in p3ChatService
* added code for sending group chat status messages "peer is typing".
* Redesign MessageToaster
* bugfix with rehashing already shared files
* Added ProfileWidget as Tab to show own Profile Details
* make possible to download an entire found directory from search dialog
* Added Age column for Search Results
* added For Friends Context Menu a Title Widget
* fixed the file size issue with turtle search
* fixed keeps transfers sorted when redisplay them
* replace double with one clik when browsing channels
* few changes added to channel gui - list of groups and channels was replaced with a tree view
* correct speed for non active downloads
* GUI mods for new Forum sorting method. (Last Post)
* added extra forum sorting method: Last Post.
* Integrated turtle download to all kind of user-requested downloads
* fixed core dump issue where AuthSSL::VerifySignBin() is called with NULL parameters. Still, this should not happen.
* added Enable disable minimize to Tray feature when closing RetroShare
* correct wrong the setting of the friend ip address when adding a contact
* add debug info when ip address is set to an unknown peer
* restored accounting for LAN transfer rates.
* win32 fix for large file support
* added to Friends own Avatar and own nick labels
* Teaked the TrustView and NetworkView so that they only update when visible. Doing so, the CPU overload is only present when strictly needed.
* downloading directories from search dialog
* added support for searching and display directories
* add random ssl password generation
* hide ssl password when logging in
* added encrypt and decrypt ssl password
* add links to cloud from shared files dialog
* improved turtle router console
* Integrated the turtle search and download to the gui. Now the search handles both friend and turtle searching.
* added a console in config->server->F2F routing to be able to visualize turtle routing statistics
* download recommended files from inside links cloud dialog
* corrected potentially harmful uninitialized memory reads
* scroll to previously selected item(s) at next redisplay
* fixed some mutex bugs and some pointer access bugs in the FileIndexStore
* ensured early creation of cache directories to avoid "Cannot copy file" bug
* added a pointer controller to findex to avoid RemoteDirModel to incidentally request for deleted pointers.
* suppressed auto-collapse of directories when updated.
* Share Flags:
- now, only files with the NETWORK_WIDE flag are searchable by turtle hopping.
* added persistence to download queue
* Share Flags:
- 1st attempt at displaying share properties in the SharedFlagsDialog.
- added share flags in DirDetails structure in place of Rank, that is not used anymore.
* Share Flags:
- own directory browsing is now done through FileIndexMonitor. This allows:
- to browse shared directories independently of their flags
- to update files as they get hashed
* Share Flags:
- now only the directories with flag "browsable" on are dispatched to friends
- when switching flags, directories are re-sent to friends
* added checkbox for Preferences to can disable the Quit MessageBox
* Changes to startup / login function to handle multiple accounts.
* Switched on OpenPGP version by default
* Major change to the way certificates are stored now defaults to ~/.retroshare/SSLID/
* Added to supports Multiple Accounts on same computer.
* Changend mods to use miniupnpc v1.3
* Fixed Bug to use WriteFile instead of write under windows with gpgme.
* Redesign of dwl queue - dwls will be enqueued and picked from there.
* Changed to display the dwl queue in the transfers dialog
* Added implementation for priority download queue
* Added switching colors for different uploads
* Changend Quit RetroShare MessageBox with "Yes" and not more with "OK"
* Added use real name instead hash name for partials for preview
* Fixed Bug to make pgp friend sharing work.
* Fixes to the PGP Network View.
* Fixed corrected the connexion + one-way bug
* Suppressed bug in RsTlvBinData that could return true even when the serialisation fails
* Redesign SharedFiles, with splitted view for Remote and Local Dirs
* Added show Friends RS version on peer details panel
* Added download of whole directory from gui
* Added Add Friend and Export Cert to Menu Button
* Added Export Cert to Network Dialog Context menu
* Added a Security Page for Options to View, Copy and Export own Public Key.
* Added checkbox for group chat in Notify Options.
* Added Copy Cert to Clipboard functionality for ConnectFriendWizard.
* Added alert chat window when a new message was arrived
* Added systray notification for group chat
* Fixed proper update of shared list when list is modiffied from a different place
* Changend default name for finished downloads directory was changed from Downloads to Incoming
* Added share of incoming directory by default
* Added storing Network Tab Position
* Added for Check files button to change text when checking files
* Change on the Timers of Network Menu that weren't wroking properlly
* Fixed the context menu position of the Netwok Log
* Fixed Bug - right click on local shared list won't abort the app
* Fixed Bug for gpg connections.
* Added open file/folder actions in local sharedfiles dialog
* Added open or preview downloading files with a suitable application
* Changend reorder transfer context menu
* Added pause, resume and open folder actions added in context menu for Downloads
* Added exchange of what version of retroshare our friends are using.
* Restored backward compatibility in p3disc.
Complete SVN logs:
Warning : This is an alpha version, some bugs may remain. You are invited to report them to the dev team with as much information as possible on how to reproduce them